Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tayard, Joget, BSG and more crap~

Againnn, Im having one of my crazeyh crazeyh busy weeks but yeah i should be able to cope up with thiss CRAP since aku kan jadi MENTERI=p. Sebenarnya it started off dari Khamis.





KHAMIS


Well nda plang tayard, just malamnya be karoeke at cousins till 230pm..was worth it thou..coz i won at easikad $5, and shiny cawan(useless to me but atleast shiny=p) and and BERAS SIAM!! HAHA XD. coincidentally i waas wearing a shirt with the Thailand flag on it=D





JUMAAT SABTU AND SUNDAY


Well Jumaat was mediocre, but popularity in kampong increased a bit.it was on SAT dat ... BOOM! there was bad news, Pak Selamat, pekerjaku, sakit so dad pksa dangani him at hospital, den abg n kaka as USUAL 'cant' make it=p (hope dey dont read dis..haha) so aku sorang wakil.





at 1st, mcm awkward, my kwns inside house busy, aku dluar with cousinsku yg ndaku brapa biasa, i tried to make myself masuk saja, smiling n stuff. n den rupanya, nada karoeke dat night, only gambus n people BJOGET..





my friend AQIL was joking,"bh shuffle eyh, bh jdi bjoget?" n crap. n n..


I DONT KNOW WHY!!


but..ku mahu tah jwa..HAHAH! n yeaaa 1st bjoget ayte n den we ajak2 like more kwnku ikut,


Boy, we joget n d joget started to get mixed up with well ntah whatkindadance dyu call it aneway,XD. haha. things got really wild, one of my friends even went to the tiang n 'dance'. haha nuts! and gahh, CRAP,i got a crush on my 2nd cousin, ewww i know but gah!! CRAP!! *slap myself.haha=p


we dance dance till 130am, apparently ada system baru yg u can only gambis till 1am.pffffft~~





den on sunday masa org kahwin, my bro and dad all tkajut, coz everyone of my cousins mcm, "eyhhh gilaa anak ci Passim ah, rencak ia menari malam atu" the ketua kampong said to me, " eyh bleh tahan kau neh, menari lagi krang ah!" haha.


=P


malamnya i karoeked lagi at my cousins n went home at 1030 and playd CS n slept.


MONDAY


PHEWWWH, this was it, huge match against BSG. Bujang Senang something~ Me and Star player Alif was gonna be late for the match pasal the MP briefing at AUDI. then when we came to padang blum jwa start match ah, talor!!





Match started, good start for AST FC, we had to clear chances where Nahri and Bol dapat shoot straight but they hesitated and we paid the price later on when HILMI the Semaun Dude shot an awesome goal ffrom distance.





After the 2nd goal, Lei couldnt help it n called for me and Wafi to play. I actually wanted to play in 2nd half coz aku senang tayard.xD. well aneways.



BLAM! BOOM! VROOM! BASHH!



6-1 the score~ yeaah who cares, atleast bukan cleansheet=p I mean even Hanze couldnt score against BSG!! haaha=p nothing much heere.

TUESDAY

Haziq, Midood and I join the drama club=D and and yeaaa we got great roles! Midood jadi the rubbish bin yang kena langgar and Haziq becomes the dude yang kan tackle dis dude msa main bola and buang botol ke lantai=p, N I'm the boring 'GOOD' wakil pelajar~ pfffffft. ahah.

well aneways, after dat ada choir lagi~

im tired lets just get this blog over with!

WEDNESDAY

The day started NUTS! ku tolak dari rumah at 639am kan den sampai at school pukul 8am!!! mental man!! sejam lebih dalam kereta! i sampaid at school n saw adi at the reject corner smoking~ pffft. den ku nda ingau nagur coz i needed to get my late chit quick. well aneways BLA BLA BLA.

that afternoon, we did the drama stuffs. owwh and cikgu faridah gave us great ideas! =D
yg gila also, we have to make a drama in less than a week and training two days ganya! haha=p

anewaysss soon after ku check my phone, and had togohome early well 430pm kira awal lah=p.

Then balik ada tahlil and and yeaaaaa.

okay seriously aku almost cried..=/

PAK SELAMAT PAST AWAY.
GAHHHH! IM TIRED AND I NEED A CAMERA!! SORRY NADA PHOTOS, SORRY FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ.XP

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL PAK SELAMAT.

the end.

No comments: