Monday, June 30, 2008

My Beginning and The Kassim Family.

THE BIRTH OF A BOY, A MAN AND ONE DAY I WISH,
A LEGEND.
On 9th May 1991, in a hospital, a cry was heard, a baby was calling calling and calling and there to answer him was a beautiful woman cuddling him and showing her love to him. Then a handsome man comes with his moustache and rugged beard and 80s style dress, reading the prayers to the boy's ear. Then behind him, was a good-looking young man and beside him was a cute curly haired girl. It was on this night that the boy,


ABDUL AZIM BIN HAJI ABDUL KASSIM WAS BORN.


that boy grew up and became that dude di atas=D

According to the stories of my parents, masaku inside my mum's womb, my bro and sis were arguing...my bro wanted a guy and kaka wanted a lil sis. Eventually, my abg lebih banyak bedoa dari kakaku and then makbul doanya, I was born and Im a guy.

Then the argument belum end, my bro and kaka wanted to name me, dad paksa settle it, he said that it would me mom's choice so yeahhh phhewww, my mum gave me the name Abdul Azim translation Hamba Allah yang Agung...I think so=p haha.

Although my kaka wanted a lil sis instead of a little brother, I still love her =') haha=p this was the curly haired girl dulu, i mean former curly haired girl=p whos noww straighten it up and turned from the cute lil girl to the now pretty woman whom I call Kakoaaa macam Gecko Kakoaaa=p and BTW! she makes the best damn cookies and kek batiks and ayams BBQs ever, too bad she aint your sis eyh=p

your little and growing brother loves you ate kaka



AMELIA BINTI HAJI ABDUL KASSIM@KAKOA





Then the kid who loves Indiana Jones and called Dennis who would later grow up to become a teacher and Brunei's national athlete, si abggg..wait, i cant tell you his name now=p My bro loves travelling and boy when he came back from his 5years in UK, he eats chillipadi, has a msian accent and and malar menghampas kepala adinya! haha=p well eventhough the BANGGO can be annoying at times, his advices and 'honestness' has help me alot and thats whyyy, I LOVE YOU



SIR HUZAIMI BIN HAJI ABDUL KASSIM@BANGGO

Do i have to say moreee? She's Philippines most beautiful treasure and lucky for Brunei, she married a Bruneian=] My mum can be the most paranoid and hypocrital at times but then, owh where do I start? masakannya, her cakes, her ayam tinola, her caramel, her brownies, her sportingness for me to get find a gf n get married!! hahaha. She is truly IBU yang unlike any ANY other ibus. Bonda, your son, your Azeem loves you
Domina Dori Soriano
now converted to muslim and becoming
FAUZANA BINTI ABDULLAH

Finally, my best friend, my annoying dad who voice is improving=], but still is annoying most of the time, he is lame, he is ambitious, he is chubby noww but he still is good at badminton and damn dulu he used to be as fit as a horse but after getting married and and life moves on the age factor gives in. but this man is not ur typical dad, he is the only annoying person i cannot live without, ayah kitalah segalanya and look at his pic, at 50 plus years old kita masih handsome!!=] haha. ayah ayah i dont need to say it.

YOUR MY IDOL

HAJI ABDUL KASSIM BIN HAJI ABDUL SAPAR@BOHLUL

IF YOU'VE GOT A GOOD HOUSE, A GOOD FAMILY, A GOOD CAT, IF YOUR SURROUNED MY EVERYTHING GOOD. HARGAI IT, COZ NOT EVERYONE IS LUCKY LIKE YOU, I JUST WANNA THANK GOD IM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES.


I LOVE YOU FAMILIA=]

No comments: